Members are welcome to monthly demos and meet-ups, where a wide range of events can occur, such as demonstrations, group projects, collaborations, and more.
2019 Gold Leaf Demo
The LCAA has exhibits at different times throughout the year, touring different venues and galleries. No matter where the event will be, it's always a blast!
2018 - 2019 Exhibits
2019 Art Market
One of our more recent exhibits was in Mesilla, at our 2019 Art Market. The event was blessed with fantastic weather at the outdoor event, and a great time was had by all!
Since the beginning of the LCAA, we've ended our year with a Members show, where any LCAA member can submit their work for a juried show, which acts as a great outlet to see how much you've improved and changed for the year! It's all good fun and one of the most popular events we have.
2019 Members' show
Requirements for Exhibiting
Artwork Hanging System
Any artwork that is being submitted to be hung must adhere to our guidelines. Any artwork must be hung using metal D-rings and wire cable*.
*The cable must be rated for
the weight of the artwork.
• If an artwork does not meet our standards for a hanging system we reserve the right to refuse submitted artwork.
• Submitters must sign a LCAA waiver confirming you agree to waive liability against the LCAA , its board members and officers, for damage to or loss of artwork during an exhibit..
• The cost for hanging is $10.00 for the first piece (for the first month of show).
• The cost for each additional piece after the first is $5.00 (for the first month of show).
• Prices are half-price for the second month of being hung.
Note: Cost may vary for special exhibits.
Have a Question we didn't Answer?